If you make this low-carb, gluten-free, sugar-free dessert for your friends or family
you won’t ever be lonely either!!
- (1) 15 oz. Can Eden Organic Cannellini White Kidney Beans (No Salt Added)
- 5 Large + 1 Yolk Organic Pasture Raised Eggs
- 6 Tbsp. SuperKalona Unsalted Grassfed Butter (softened)
- 3/4 tsp. NuNaturals Stevia Extract
- 3/4 c. NOW Brands Granular Erythritol
- 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. McCormick’s Banana Extract
- 6 Tbsp. Bob’s Red Mill Organic High Fiber Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Rumford Aluminum Free Baking Powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drain and rinse beans and in blender, “liquify” with eggs and extracts. In a large mixing bowl cream butter with erythritol and stevia until fluffy. Beat in beans and then coconut flour, the batter will be thick. Finally add salt, baking soda and baking powder and beat on high for about 90 seconds. Line muffin tin with foil baking cups (cupcakes stick to paper cups, even sprayed with non-stick spray), and lightly spray with non-stick spray (Spectrum Coconut Oil Spray is best). Divide batter evenly between the 12 cups and lightly tap pan on counter a few times to even out. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cupcakes are done when toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 1 Banana Cupcake, Sliced Horizontally
- 3 Medium Organic Strawberries, chopped
- 0.25 oz. Organic Banana (about 3/4 inch chunk), chopped
- 1 oz. Organic Heavy Whipping Cream, whipped
- Sprinkle of Navita’s Naturals Raw Cocoa Nibs
Layer, cream, nibs, strawberries, bananas, cupcake in a wine glass and enjoy!
1 Trifle = 8 Net Carbs