Pictorial and Adaptations by Healthy Living How To
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
- 12 oz. Cranberries
- 1/2 c. Water
- Sugar-Free Sweetener
Sweetening Options (choose 1)
- 1/2 tsp. NuNaturals Pure White Stevia Extract Powder
- 1/4 tsp. NuNaturals Pure White Stevia Extract Powder + 4 Tbsp. Xylitol ranular
- 1/4 tsp. NuNaturals Pure White Stevia Extract Powder + 6 Tbsp. Erythritol Granular
- In a sauce pan add 1/2 c. water + sugar-free sweetening option.
- To the sweetened water add 12 oz. of cranberries.
- Stir cranberries around to coat and turn heat to medium-high.
- Cook cranberries for about 10 minutes until they have all popped. Use the back of a spoon to pop the cranberries that are stubborn.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Line a sheet pan with doubled up paper towels and then lay a sheet of parchment over top.
- Spread cranberries out and dry in oven at 170º F for 7-8 hours.
- After 4 hours take cranberries out of the oven and using a spatula transfer them to a new sheet of parchment paper, spreading them out some.
- Return to oven for another 3-4 hours.
- The cranberries are done when they are no longer wet, you choose how chewy you want them. The longer you go the more chewy they are.
- Let cool, separate and store in a sealed container.