Ever wondered….how to eat Mexican Food and still fit into your skinny jeans? I’m just being silly, but I was wearing my skinny jeans when I made and devoured this huge bowl of Beefy Mexi “Cauli” Rice and I didn’t need to unbutton them when I finished it. This is a very EASY one pan meal, you can scale up or down accordingly, however, I was single last night, so this was ALL MINE.
I posted the below recipe and how to make this delicious dish on Facebook last night. It’s not a new recipe but just a variation of my Mexi “Cauli” Rice recipe. I was asked to post it here on Healthy Living How To as well….your wish is my command.
Beefy Mexi “Cauli” Rice
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Small Head of Cauliflower (grated with a cheese grater)
- 6 oz. Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1 Small Can of Organic Garlic & Onion Tomatoes (drained)
- 1 Heaping Tbsp. Chili Powder
- Garlic Salt to Taste
- 1/2 Medium Avocado
- Dollop of Goat Yogurt
- In a skillet add grated cauliflower, ground beef & tomatoes.
- Cook on medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink.
- Add chili powder and garlic salt to taste.
- Turn heat to high to cook off liquid (optional).
- Serve in a large salad bowl and top with avocado & goat yogurt.