For the past few months I’ve been on a mission to remove toxins from my life, from my personal care products to my cosmetics to my cleaning products, all have undergone an overhaul.
Recently, a friend introduced me to Branch Basics, a non-toxic alternative cleaning solution. After reading how it can be used to clean everything under the sun, I was sold! Without hesitation I got out my debit card and a bought a 32 fl. oz. bottle of concentrate and now I am kicking myself for not getting a full gallon of this magic cleaning concentrate.
I’ve used Branch Basics for a week now and am pleased to report that this is as good as promised. I mixed up a bottle with the 1:5 ratio for all-purpose cleaning and have been happily cleaning ever since. Just this morning I sprayed down my kitchen counters, cleaned my pressure cooker and a skillet, then wiped down two bathrooms including floors, mirrors, vanities and toilets. All with one cleaner!
Check Out This List of Uses
So, Here’s the Real Dirt
Over 17,000 chemicals are allowed in cleaning products and only 1/3 have been tested for safety. Everyday we spritz our counter tops, soak our clothes and suds our dishes with cleaners, giving little thought to what’s inside the bottle. The Branch Basics concentrate is free of ammonia, chlorine, endocrine disruptors, phosphates and solvents, basically all the “icky” stuff.
Order Branch Basics & Save 30%
If you can’t wait to get your hands on this toxin-free cleaner, click here to order. I’ve got a deal for you though, or should I say Branch Basics’ has a deal for you…as a Healthy Living How To reader, you may use this one-time super secret code (HLHT30) and get 30% off your purchase through March 31, 2013.
Enter for Your Chance to Win
What’s that? You want to enter the give away to win some Branch Basics of your very own? Here’s what you need to:
1. Click on the link below…you will be taken to the Branch Basics website, feel free to snoop around! But make sure you come back and follow the directions in step 2. This is very important as this is where your entries count!
2. Click on the Rafflecopter widget, log in with Facebook or your e-mail address and then:
- Click to sign-up for the Branch Basics newsletter (mandatory)
- Like Branch Basics on Facebook (optional but earns an extra entry)
- Follow Branch Basics on Pinterest (optional but earns an extra entry)
That’s all folks. Good luck and to whomever the lucky winner is, I can’t wait to swap cleaning stories. I’ve got some naughty pet stains I am tackling next!
Note: This contest is open to US readers only.