I made one resolution in 2014 and that was to enter into the world of essential oils. I know I have a lot of readers who are leaps and bounds ahead of me on this — and I am eager to learn from you and share with you. The rest of you, I hope you are coming along for the ride because I am really excited about this!
Last month was special for two reasons, not only was it my 43rd birthday, but my essential oils premium starter kit arrived!
Basic 10: Everyday Essential Oils
I started with the premium starter kit because it was the best value! Along with the diffuser, it included the basic ten everyday essential oils: Thieves, Joy, Valor, Purification, Lemon, PanAway, Frankincense, Lavender, Peace & Calming and today’s featured everyday essential oil Peppermint.
I have decided the easiest way to get started with the oils is to learn about them one at a time using the Everyday Oils Pocket Reference. Then diffuse the oil and pay attention to how they smell and how they make me feel physically, emotionally and spiritually.
I’d like to give you the same opportunity, so I will be giving one bottle of the featured oil away each week.
Everyday Essential Oils: Peppermint
Today’s featured everyday essential oil is Peppermint. This everyday essential oil has a strong, clean, fresh, minty aroma. Peppermint is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion.
Basic Uses of Everyday Essential Oil – Peppermint Include:
- Add a drop of peppermint essential oil to herbal tea to help aid normal digestion.
- Massage several drops of peppermint essential oil on the abdomen, place a drop on wrists, or inhale to soothe minor stomach discomfort.
- Massage 2-3 drops (along with a carrier oil) onto chest or drop into a diffuser to help clear sinus and lung congestion.
- Rub one drop of peppermint essential oil on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses and on the back of the neck to relieve headaches.
- Apply peppermint essential oil to the back of the neck and shoulders throughout the day to keep energy up.
- Diffuse or inhale peppermint essential oil mid-morning to curb the desire to snack.
Enter for Your Chance To Win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Give away ends Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be announced on this post on Monday, February 17, 2014 at 8 am CST. Winner will have 24 hours to claim the prize. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back then to see if you are the WINNER! This is open to U.S. readers only.
Click HERE to join the Healthy Living with Essential Oils Facebook group. This is the place to share your experience with Young Living essential oils, ask questions and help others!
We Have a Winner!
The winner is Marie C. who entered with rie.car….@gmail.com
You have until 8 am Tuesday, February 18th to contact me with your mailing address to claim your prize.