Different types of body odor can come from the inside. Why not battle them there instead of external masking.
Synthetic fragrances found in deodorants and antiperspirants are endocrine-disruptors and the beauty industry uses our insecurity to reinforce the idea that we stink.
14 Ways To Activate Your Internal Deodorant
1. Chlorophyll – a natural odor neutralizer and helps with all types of odor.
2. Plant foods – vegetables are hydrating, alkalizing, contain fiber, enzymes, chlorophyll, antioxidants. Wheatgrass and spirulina are so powerful, they have been known to eliminate morning breath.
3. Zinc – heavy duty body odor fighter, also used in many oral hygiene products. 30-50 mg seems to be a common dosage.
4. Probiotics – multiple strains of probiotics keep bad gut bacteria in check, and helps with regularity.
5. Cilantro – powerful superfood that pulls heavy metals and other things from inside.
6. Bentonite clay and activated charcoal – are great chelators that remove toxins from the body.
7. Vitamin B c
8. Loose leaf teas – cleansing, some chlorophyll action, and tons of antioxidants.
9. Water – lots of pure water to eliminate water-soluble toxins from the body.
10. Cleanse – with whole, nutritious foods that have natural fiber.
11. Garlic and onion – help the body detox, just avoid within a day or two of a date. The odor makes its way through the body and out the lungs. Parsley counteracts it and has internal deodorant qualities.
12. Colloidal silver – will eradicate pathogens without harming healthy cells.
13. Peppermint essential oil – can eliminate halitosis and coat the throat all the way down.
14. Avoid antibiotics and foods (like sugar) that feed Candida yeast in the body.
Original Article Posted on Natural Blaze.
Three Weeks to Vitality: The Ultimate Cleanse
Three Weeks to Vitality: The Ultimate Cleanse is a 21-day whole foods-based holistic detox program. There is no fasting or funny stuff — just good, clean, whole foods!
This program is designed to help people lose weight, learn about liver detox and why it's so important to cleanse in our toxic world, break sugar cravings, increase energy, get clear skin, get better sleep, decrease pain and inflammation and improve GI function.