Different types of body odor come from the inside, why not battle them there instead of external masking? Commercial fragrances are endocrine-disruptors and the beauty industry uses our insecurity to reinforce the idea that we stink!
What goes in must go out – if toxic food and environmental ingredients can't be assimilated and eliminated, where do they go? Eventually pushed through the skin in a variety of unpleasant ways, if our other systems are congested. People are starting to realize, too, that body odor and halitosis arise from bowel health.
Try incorporating these low-cost ways to not worry about body odor anymore.
14 Ways To Activate Your Internal Deodorant
1. Chlorophyll – a natural odor neutralizer, works in the blood and colon. Helps with all types of odor and rumored to help hunters mask scent from prey.
2. More plant foods – vegetables are hydrating, alkalizing, contain fiber, enzymes, chlorophyll, anti-oxidants. Wheat grass and spirulina. These are so powerful, they have been known to eliminate morning breath.
3. Zinc – Heavy duty body odor fighter, also used in many oral hygiene products. 30-50 mg seems to be a common dosage. Some foods that contain zinc are seafood, meats, yogurt, nuts, white mushrooms and pumpkin seeds.
4. Probiotics – Yogurt, Kefir, raw milk – multiple strains of probiotics keep bad gut bacteria in check, helps regularity. The first three have zinc, too, but if dairy upsets your stomach and you don't want it on your breath, try these types of probiotics: apple cider vinegar, kombucha, fermented foods.
6. Bentonite clay and activated charcoal – also great chelators, these will pull mucous and other debris from the intestines before it gets really stuck to the walls. Activated charcoal also carries away gas.
7. Vitamin B complex/Magnesium – these seem perfectly happy together fighting odor and strengthening skin against odor changes.
8. Loose Leaf Teas and other detoxes – cleansing, some chlorophyll action, and tons of anti-oxidants.
9. Water – lots of pure water to flush out liver-colon-kidney toxins, aids digestion. Add real lemon. Gotta make things move and eliminate from the original intended organs. Don't want to go septic.
10. A variety of colon cleanses, then the liver – internal cleanses tend to be more comfortable. Whole, nutritious foods have natural fiber so non-processed meals can do the job, too.
11. Eating garlic and onion long-term – A totally counter-intuitive move, but garlic and onion have antibacterial qualities and cleanse the blood. Just avoid within a day or two of a date! The odor makes its way through the body and out the lungs. Parsley counteracts it and has internal deodorant qualities.
12. Safe colloidal silver – this will eradicate pathogens without harming healthy cells.
13. Peppermint essential oil – is stronger than bitter foods and can coat the throat all the way down. Also anti-bacterial, again, without harming healthy cells.
14. Avoid antibiotics and foods (like sugar) that feed Candida yeast in the body. Instead of spending tons on grooming products that contain carcinogens and fragrance (which in-and-of-itself can contain up to 1,000 chemical ingredients), avoid the cost and headache and feel clean from the inside out.
Original Article Posted on Natural Blaze