I tend to agree, as we've enjoyed some very tasty meals over the last four months, or so, that have not made their way to my recipe index
What does winter have to do with me sharing main dish recipes
It's all in the light
As a novice food photographer, I've learned one thing in the past two years of blogging, natural light is king for taking mouth-watering, eat-with-your-eyes, food photos
Check out this side-by-side
Lamb burger on left, the picture was taken last August on our front porch at 6 pm. Lamb meatballs on the right, the picture was taken last night in our kitchen at 6 pm, as it was pitch black outside
However, that's about to turn around
Okay, with all that being said, may I present to you an easy healthy recipe for Oven Baked Lamb Meatballs
Oven Baked Lamb Meatballs
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 Meatballs
Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. Ground Lamb (grass fed is best)
- 1/4 c. Yellow Onion, Diced
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. Allspice
- 1 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. Almond Flour
- 1 Large Egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line muffin tin with non-stick unbleached liners.
- Place lamb in a medium mixing bowl and add onion, cumin, allspice, salt, and cinnamon.
- With clean hands, mix well, until spice is
- To meat mixture, add almond flour and egg, and mix again.
- Roll into 12 even size balls and place in muffin tin.
- Bake 20 minutes or until internal temp reaches 160 degrees F (medium).
What You Need to Know About Keto Ebook
The keto diet has attracted many followers for good reason. It's an effective tool for blood sugar management and weight loss.
It also has proven benefits for various health concerns.
What You Need to Know About Keto is not another copycat keto ebook.
It's a real-world, practical review of the diet and an action plan, based on 20 years of observation, education, and experience.
Whether you're new to keto, or you're #ketoaf, this book has something for you.