I am so pleased and mildly shocked that this eye-opening report on sugar and its toxic effects, was aired on National television
If you are unaware of or don't take seriously the dangers of sugar, please take 15 minutes to watch this video
Is Sugar Really Toxic?
- Over the top, but true, sugar is toxic.
- High fructose corn syrup = sugar = both equally bad
- Sugar is linked to obesity, hypertension, heart disease, type II diabetes
- The American lifestyle is killing us, 75% of disease is preventable
- American's consume 130 lbs of sugar per year
- Strong link between sugar and an increase in risk factors for heart disease and stroke
- A calorie is a calorie is a calorie is not true
- Daily consumption of HFCS increases blood levels of small dense LDL within two weeks
- In the 1970s the gov't mandated a reduction in fat, we did and heart disease, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and death has skyrocketed
- Take the fat out of food and it tastes bad, the food industry knew this, so it replaced fat with sugar
- Most doctors do not know this information
- Sugar is a major focus in cancer research
- Limit sugar intake and you decrease your chances of developing cancer
- 1/3 of all cancers including breast and colon have insulin receptors, sugar goes to the tumor and then it grows
- Sugar is addictive just like cocaine
- To the brain, sugar is no different from drugs or alcohol
- Over time we need more and more sugar as we build up a tolerance
Sugar is not good, in any amount, whether you are young or old. Big or small. Healthy or unhealthy. Doesn't matter if it's Easter, Valentine's Day, Christmas or your birthday! Celebrate your life without sugar!
What You Need to Know About Keto Ebook
The keto diet has attracted many followers for good reason. It's an effective tool for blood sugar management and weight loss.
It also has proven benefits for various health concerns.
What You Need to Know About Keto is not another copycat keto ebook.
It's a real-world, practical review of the diet and an action plan, based on 20 years of observation, education, and experience.
Whether you're new to keto, or you're #ketoaf, this book has something for you.