The most common disease in America is something you've probably never heard of, but it affects 90 million Americans and is a major risk factor for diabetes, heart attacks, and even cancer.
Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease creates a whole cascade of issues including insulin resistance and pre-diabetes, and you don't have to be overweight to have it
How do you know if you have it? What’s causing it? And how do you fix it
Do you exercise, take drugs, change your diet, or take supplements to fix it
What To Do About Fatty Liver Disease
- Fatty liver is literally a liver that is full of fat
- It is actually the most common disease in America but most haven't heard of it or even know they have it
- Sugar and starch turns on the fat production factory in the liver
- HFCS is the single biggest cause — #1 source of calories in the American diet
- Fatty liver creates inflammation, which in turn creates insulin resistance and pre-diabetes
- Causes high triglycerides and low HDL and the dangerous small dense cholesterol particles
- Fatty liver is a huge risk for heart attacks
- We are seeing children needing liver transplants due to fatty liver
- The root of the problem is what you are eating
- First step is to cut out all high fructose corn syrup
- Next, reduce or eliminate starch, processed foods/flours, even whole grain flour, rice and other starches
- Add vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, animal protein, olive oil, coconut oil
- Good fats are anti-inflammatory, they heal and repair the liver
- Exercise improves insulin resistance and reduces fatty liver
- Supplements, like milk thistle, lipoic acid, n-acetyl-cysteine, B-vitamins and magnesium
- Add detox foods, broccoli, kale, collards, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, garlic and onions
What You Need to Know About Keto Ebook
The keto diet has attracted many followers for good reason. It's an effective tool for blood sugar management and weight loss.
It also has proven benefits for various health concerns.
What You Need to Know About Keto is not another copycat keto ebook.
It's a real-world, practical review of the diet and an action plan, based on 20 years of observation, education, and experience.
Whether you're new to keto, or you're #ketoaf, this book has something for you.