I was invited to be a guest on the Health Nuts Podcast hosted by my friends Caitlin Weeks and Mary Vance. We recorded the podcast this afternoon and had a great discussion on adrenal health. See podcast notes and scheduled air time below.
The show is scheduled to air Friday, June 7, 2013. You can listen to the Health Nuts podcast on PodBean or by clicking below.
- When did I first notice something wasn’t right and how did I come to realize it was adrenal fatigue?
- Why do I think adrenal fatigue isn’t addressed in conventional medicine?
- How do I think adrenal fatigue affects thyroid?
- Why/how did adrenal fatigue cause weight gain for me?
- What is the one issue that is most overlooked in healing?
- Do I feel there is an emotional component to adrenal fatigue?
- Do I think supplements are necessary to address adrenal fatigue? What were some supplements that made a difference for me?
- People are talking all about metabolism and body temperature, do I think this is important?
- Some people think low carb can be a stressor to thyroid/metabolism/adrenals. What do I think?
- People want a magic pill and get frustrated when they make changes and don’t lose weight right away. What are my words of encouragement around getting healthy so you can lose weight versus losing weight to get healthy?