What do you get when you combine a professionally trained chef from the Mediterranean and a Paleo Holistic Nutritionist? An absolutely gorgeous, newly released digital cookbook — Mediterranean Paleo Cooking. In addition to the Cinnamon Braised Beef recipe below, this one-of-a-kind cookbook includes 125 mouth-watering healthy recipes that are sure to wow your family and friends.
I met the authors of Mediterranean Paleo Cooking, Caitlin Weeks, from Grass Fed Girl and her husband Nabil, in 2012, on the Low Carb Cruise. Caitlin and I became fast friends and have been blogging buddies ever since. Caitlin and Nabil have been tirelessly working on this labor of love all of 2013 and I am very excited to share it with you.
Spice up your Paleo/Low Carb/ Real Food diet!
In the Mediterranean Paleo Cooking digital e-book you will learn how to:
- Make authentic Moroccan slow-cooked Tajine’s
- Make your own healing broths including: chicken, beef and fish.
- Make many of your own French sauces: Bearnaise, Hollandaise, Aoili, Beurre Blanc, and more.
- Learn how to use authentic Mediterranean spices such as cinnamon, cumin and cilantro, paprika, ginger, and saffron.
- Learn to make simple dishes to wow your family and friends at dinner parties.
- Eat like you went on a vacation without leaving home.
- Learn how to make crispy and chewy Mediterranean-style pizza with easy to find ingredients.
- Stay on your gluten, dairy, soy, corn free diet but feel like you are cheating!
- Have your cake and eat it too with 18 guilt-free desserts free of processed ingredients.