In English, that means….This is the best meal ever!
That was what my husband said after enjoying this creation……Mexican Hash!
4-6 Generous Servings
- 1 Can Eden Organic Pinto Beans
- 1 lb. Grassfed Ground Beef
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 1 c. Cotsco Organic Salsa
- 1/2 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 1-2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 3 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1-2 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 3/4 c. Water
- Drain and rinse pinto beans.
- With box grater or Vitamix shred cauliflower.
- In cast iron skillet, brown ground beef.
- Add all ingredients to cast iron skillet and cook on medium-high for 15 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Garnish (sour cream, shredded cheese, avocado and/or cilantro) and serve!