Prep Time: 4 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Minute
- 1/4 c. Coconut Meat* (leftover from making Coconut Milk) OR Almond Flour OR 1 Tbsp. Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Golden Flaxseed Meal
- Pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Aluminum-Free Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter, Ghee or Coconut Oil
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- Liquid Stevia to Taste (I use 30 drops)
- 1/3 c. Frozen Raspberries + Liquid Stevia
1. Add frozen berries and a few drops stevia to small glass bowl. Set aside to thaw.
2. Once thawed, mash berries with fork to make sauce.
3. Melt butter, ghee or coconut oil in a 4-inch ramekin.
4. Whisk egg, water and stevia. While whisking slowly drizzle in the melted butter.
5. To the wet mix add coconut meat, almond flour OR coconut flour, flaxseed meal, cocoa powder and salt. Mix well with a spoon.
6. Sprinkle with baking powder and mix one more time.
7. Spoon into ramekin and microwave for one minute.
8. Remove from microwave with dish towel and invert on a cooling rack.
9. Once cool, top with sauce and enjoy!