You can entertain your cracker-loving friends and family and still stick to your healthy nutrition habits with this healthy recipe for Almond Thins. Hands down, these have those unhealthy “wheat thin” crackers beat! No one will know the difference.
- 3/4 c. (3 oz.) Almond Flour
- 1 Egg White
- 1/8 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Onion Powder
- 3/8 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- Mix all ingredients well in a small bowl.
- In between two pieces of parchment paper roll out dough until about 1/8 inch thick.
- Score with a pizza cutter into squares.
- Bake at 325º for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
When measuring almond flour, I use a spoon and fill the measuring cup. DO NOT PACK, but level with a knife. If using a kitchen scale, it is 3 oz. Pictured below is a double recipe, rolled out thin, and placed directly on the rack in my oven on doubled-up parchment paper.