You can entertain your cracker-loving friends and family and still stick to your healthy nutrition habits with this healthy recipe for Almond Thins
Makes 3 Dozen
- 3/4 c. Almond Flour (I like to use unblanched almond flour in this recipe)
- 1 Egg White
- 1/8 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Onion Powder
- 3/8 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- Mix all ingredients together in small bowl.
- Roll out dough until about 1/8 inch thick between two pieces of parchment paper.
- Score with a pizza cutter into squares.
- Bake at 325º F for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
When measuring almond flour, I use a spoon and fill the measuring cup. Do not pack, but level with a knife. If using a kitchen scale, it is 3 oz.
Looking for something a little more crunchy? Try my easy peasy cheese crackers.
What You Need to Know About Keto Ebook
The keto diet has attracted many followers for good reason. It's an effective tool for blood sugar management and weight loss.
It also has proven benefits for various health concerns.
What You Need to Know About Keto is not another copycat keto ebook.
It's a real-world, practical review of the diet and an action plan, based on 20 years of observation, education, and experience.
Whether you're new to keto, or you're #ketoaf, this book has something for you.