Throwing out a second post for the day, as I just made a fresh pitcher of my absolute favorite summertime drink, iced green tea. This isn't just any ol' boring plain green tea. No, it's pomegranate green tea and it's thirst quenching delicious. I often get asked what my kids drink, since we don't buy juice, sports drinks or soda and this is it. My niece and nephews love this as well and whenever they come to my house they want to make a pitcher.
I have a very simple ice tea maker. There's nothing to making ice tea when you use a maker. All you need is water, ice, tea bags and then add your sweetener and that's it. So simple!
Perfect Pomegranate Iced Tea
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Brew Time: 5 minutes
- 4 Green Tea Bags
- 4 Pomegranate Green Tea Bags
- 1/4 c. Organic Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp. Pure Stevia Extract Powder (sweeten to taste)
- Fill pitcher with water to designated line and then pour water into iced tea maker reservoir.
- Fill pitcher with ice to designated line.
- Insert tea basket and then layer in the tea bags and cover.
- Place pitcher under hot water spout.
- Hit the brew button.
- Add lemon juice and stevia to brewed tea.